• What is at the heart of our daily horoscopes?
• How accurate can the general daily prediction be?
• About the cyclicality of daily horoscopes
• Author's daily horoscopes technique Marta Winter
What is at the heart of our Daily Horoscopes?
1. The basis for the daily horoscopes published on our site (as well as predictions for the week, month and year) is the tropical system of Zodiacal astrology, which originated in the treatises of Claudius Ptolemy (I-st century AD) - primarily in his famous astrological treatise Tetrabiblos.
2. Ptolemy was an amazing scientist. The founder of astrology, at the same time he was the father of the traditional science of astronomy as well as an outstanding mathematician, mechanic and geographer of his time. Suffice it to say that his 13-volume work, the Almagest, included virtually all of the world's astronomical knowledge of the time. Astronomy's beginning started here!
3. After completing the Almagest, Ptolemy wrote the Tetrabiblos, combining the thousands of years of astrological knowledge of ancient Assyria and pristine Egypt with the scientific astronomical achievements of his time and, of course, with his vast experience as an astronomer. And also with the philosophical and natural science concepts of his illustrious pupil Aristotle. No wonder that for centuries the Tetrabiblos has rightly been considered the foremost work on classical astrology, and now the ancestor of astrology and one of the major works.
4. More than 30 manuscript versions of Tetrabiblos have survived in the original. Its translations exist in Greek, Arabic, Latin, and English.
5. Almost 2 thousand years have passed since the time of Ptolemy, but we believe that "Tetrabiblos" is the foundation that should rightly be the basis of the horoscopes published on our site. However, in the case of daily horoscopes, in addition to the data of classical astrology, we take into account some other factors that add up to author Marta Winter's technique.
How accurate can the general daily prediction be?
1. We are often asked this question: can a daily horoscope published on a website be equally suitable for all people of the same Zodiac sign? Isn't it necessary to know the exact time and place of a person's birth, or isn't it necessary to calculate his or her Ascendant? Let's answer: of course, all that is necessary for making individual forecasts. But such a forecast also has other tasks. It is originally made for a specific person, can predict the specific events in his life, and give answers to the questions that the person asks the astrologer.
2. But there is also another technique of making general daily predictions. From all the various trends of the day, it selects only the most important ones, and the result is an average vector, the very "nature of the day," which explains for which things are best done that day, and which things are better deferred for later.
3. Such an average "astrological weather forecast" really does work for everyone. After all, such a horoscope, like a compass, indicates the general trends of the day, indicates the best direction, and also warns in what direction one should not go today. And, like a compass or a navigator, a person is free to choose his or her own route for the day.
4. And one more thing. Although our predictions are based on accurate calculations, we try to avoid using cumbersome astrological terms in our texts. Horoscopes 365 is an informational entertaining portal for the widest range of readers, so we try to describe our astrological conclusions in simple and understandable modern language.
About the cyclicality of daily horoscopes
1. We have already mentioned above that our daily horoscopes are the sum of the main astrological factors that influence the character of the day and predict its vector. This makes a horoscope like a barometer: can you predict if it is going to be warm sunny weather tomorrow, or snow, or a storm when you should stay indoors? Not surprisingly, like the barometer, such astrological predictions are repeated from time to time.
2. So far, we have not engaged in exact statistical calculations in this area, but in our experience, for each sign of the Zodiac about once every six months to a year, the general nature of the day is repeated almost exactly. This means that the description of the day itself, and the advice - how to act on that day - can also be practically repeated. There is nothing surprising in such coincidences, because unlike an extended individual forecast, a general forecast is based on general trends and shows the main direction. And such directions, though very numerous, are still a limited number.
Author's daily horoscopes technique Marta Winter
1. Marta Winter focuses the calculations on the factors that most affect our everyday life - our daily routines, emotions, stresses, energy levels, etc. - in order to create a forecast of each day's picture. First of all, this is the influence of the aspects of the so-called "fast" planets: the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, but also, of course, the Sun.
2. But this is not everything. Marta Winter forecast for the day retrieved by such a way "superimposes" on the Mayan horoscope, giving it additional depth. The point is that the ancient Mayan horoscopes, which Marta Winter has been deeply involved with for many years (her research resulted in the books "2012: All the Mayan Predictions", "Sensational Studies of Ancient Prophecies", and "Who are you according to the Mayan Horoscope? And one of their remarkable qualities is that each new sign is a new day in the Mayan calendar.
3. For example, if today, according to the Mayan horoscope, all the events of the day obey the sign Wind, then tomorrow it will be replaced by a new sign - Night. And the day after that it will be Grain, and so on. In other words, the Mayan horoscope is those very biorhythms of nature that determine the general nature of each day, its main features, trends, advantages and disadvantages.
4. In Total, the ancient Mayan calendar-toscope has 20 signs, on which a 13-day cycle is superimposed in a special way. All this together forms a large 260-day cycle, in which each day does not repeat each other, but has its own characteristic features.
5. This Mayan portrait of the day is the unique "twist" that distinguishes Marta Winter's daily horoscopes. Thus, the essence of her author's methodology is to complement the data of classical Western astrology and Mayan horoscopes, in which, figuratively speaking, the stars of the Northern Hemisphere shine in unison with the stars of the Southern Hemisphere.
Have any questions about daily horoscopes?
Message us: email@example.com